→ Animal actors as well as competent animal trainers for film and TV from the animal actors school and animal agency of the Filmtierhof Elsässer.
- You will promptly receive non-binding, well-founded offers from us for the selection of suitable animal actors and for cost planning of your film project.
- We provide advice and information on the ideal implementation with the animals requested in each case. By the way, we are happy to support you from the very beginning in finding ideas for possibilities using animal actors from our animal actors school in your storyboard.
- Know-how from a professional, so we can also tell you what works and what doesn't work with animal actors. Simply ask for more information!
- For your film project we offer tailor-made conditioning programs for "outstanding actions" of the respective animal actors, because real or partially animated sequences look authentic and can reduce your CGI costs.
- We accompany you in the project with script or cast changes, then we offer solutions or alternatives.
- As a animal actors school and animal agency, you also benefit from a large pool of external animal actors and animal trainers for film and TV.
- Our animal trainers for film and TV work nationwide and internationally, and working in Switzerland is also one of our specialities.
- The base of the Filmtierhof Elsässer is located in D-Lüneburg near Hamburg.
"Our film production department produces exclusive greenscreen animal footage, up to 8K."
"If you have any questions about existing projects or if you simply need a non-binding consultation on an upcoming project in pitch, I'm happy to be of service." Katja Elsässer
"In our animal actors school, professional animal trainers for film and TV are happy to prepare the most diverse animal actors for your film productions.
- Animal Actors of all animal species available: pets, wildlife, exotic animals.
- Specialized trained: Dogs, cats, respectively movie dogs and movie cats, horses, stunt horses, donkeys, reindeer, camels, piglets and pigs, cows, oxen, sheep and goats.
- Rodents: Rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, mice, marmots.
- Poultry and birds: chickens, pigeons, geese, ducks, parrots, parakeets.
- Furthermore: wolves, zebras, moose, cats of prey, birds of prey, eagles, buzzards or the eagle owl, penguins and many other animals. Simply ask for more information!
"In our animal agency we place animals and animal trainers for film and TV from our animal actors school as well as other specialized animal wranglers and animals.
- All necessary permissions from the animal trainers for film and TV of our animal actors school according to §11 of the TschG for working with animals for film projects and events.
- If desired, we offer a vet medical care for the care of our animal trainers for film and TV. Here we also mean care, after all sedation is a no-go for us.
- In addition, we have optimal transport conditions for the animals, as these exceed the minimum legal requirements.
- The use of the animal actors from our animal actors school is insured through our business liability insurance. However, any "dangerous animals" from our animal agency that are excluded from this are insured through the respective owners.
Information for interested animal trainers and animal trainers for film and TV to apply for a job at our animal actors school:
- Unfortunately we do not offer a job-oriented internship as an animal keeper or animal trainer for film and TV in the field of animal actors in our animal actors school.
- You will find movie animal stars known from film and television, but we are not a public zoo where you as a visitor can experience demonstrations of the animal actors of our animal actors school.
- Animal trainer is not a recognized profession, accordingly we cannot offer any professional training as an animal trainer for film and TV in our animal actors school.
- If you already have experience as an animal trainer or animal trainer for film and TV and are interested in working as a animal trainer for film and TV at our animal actors school, you are welcome to apply with your animal for a general animal casting or movie dog casting.